To subscribe to our newsletter and receive all of Matt’s messages, press releases, and legal updates, just send an email to:
Please check your SPAM folder after subscribing, as oftentimes, our emails are being directed to subscribers’ SPAM folders.
Unfortunately, some major email providers are rejecting all of our outgoing emails from our new server due to their being in violation of the terms of their end user agreements prohibiting “hate speech.” Our only option to stay in touch now is for each and every supporter to obtain a freematthale.org email account on our dedicated server, cutting out the Jewish censors from our lines of communication or for us to use friendly email providers that believe in free speech like Gmail (for now).
There is a bit of a learning curve to using our webmail service, but it works like any other and is intuitive. Please keep in mind that I am the administrator of any freematthale.org emails and, hence, can access any account at any time. Therefore, although I am a trustworthy person, limit your use of your freematthale.org account to keeping in touch with us and for other non-sensitive, non-personal finances-related business.
Each freematthale.org account comes with instructions on how you can sync your freematthale.org account with an email management client like Outlook.
Current email providers rejecting our emails are Yahoo, all Microsoft emails (msn, hotmail, live, outlook) and any legacy services taken over by Yahoo (southernbell, etc.) or Microsoft.
Thank you for your support and interest in Matt’s extraordinary, unprecedented case.
UPDATED: May 20, 2022
UPDATED March 23, 2022
Below is a new letter to send to President Trump, the Pardon Attorney Rosalind Sargent-Burns and the Attorney General William Barr. You may use the below form letters or write your own letter, as you prefer. Write “For President Trump Only” and “Petition Clemecy” on the envelope to the President. Matt has been in mostly maximum security solitary confinement prison for over 16 years for crimes that he did not commit and was unconstitutionally not allowed a defense against the government’s case. If you have not sent in letters before, now is the time to do so, as Matt is enduring a situation far worse than Trumps wrongly accused colleague Rodger Stone.
Updated link 4/1/2020
Matthew F. Hale #15177-424
USP MARION CMU
PO BOX 1000
MARION, IL 62959
- Letters to Matt must have a return address on them or they will not be delivered to Matt.
- White envelopes only
- stamped or hand-written addresses only “to and from” (i.e. no address stickers).
- No sticky tape of any kind.
- When sending Matt cards, they must be white envelopes, just photo copy the card and send the copy, Matt said if they copy the card, it will only be in black and white. If you copy the card, it can be in color. Of course, stamped or hand-written addresses on the envelope.
- No words in letters like Creativity, Creator, no racist rant or talk
- No threat of any violence suggested or implied
- Cannot contain anything about racial occurrences happening out here, rallies, etc..
- Don’t address Matt with the title “Reverend.” “Brother Hale” or just “Matt” seems to get through for now.