Updated link 4/1/2020
Friends and Supporters: Send Matt’s brother Mark a $25.00 donation and I will send you a copy of Matt’s books written in solitary confinement Ending White Slavery and The Racial Loyalist Manifesto.
Also, I still have many of Ben Klassen’s original, new books. For a $35.00 donation sent to Mark, I will send you three of your choice.
Currently Available Titles:
Against the Evil Tide
Building a Whiter Brighter World
Nature’s Eternal Religion
On the Brink of a Racial Bloody War
Revolution of Values Through Religion
The Klassen Letters, Vol 1
The Klassen Letters, Vol 2
The White Man’s Bible
Trials, Tribulations and Triumphs
Send your donation to Mark at this address:
Please specify your selections and make sure you have your address and your email address enclosed with your donation. Only cash, check or money order are accepted payment forms.
Alternatively, funds may be deposited directly into Matt’s account by following the instructions HERE and using inmate register number “15177424HALE.”
Thank you for your support for Matt!
FREE MATT HALE!
Matthew F. Hale #15177-424
USP MARION CMU
PO BOX 1000
MARION, IL 62959
Mail Guidelines. Please read before mailing Matt to ensure delivery:
- Letters to Matt must have a return address on them or they will not be delivered to Matt.
- White envelopes only
- stamped or hand-written addresses only “to and from” (i.e. no address stickers).
- No sticky tape of any kind.
- When sending Matt cards, color cards are OK but they must be in a white envelope.
- No words in letters like Creativity, Creator, no racist rant or talk
- No threat of any violence suggested or implied
- Cannot contain anything about racial occurrences happening out here, rallies, etc..
- Don’t address Matt with the title “Reverend.” “Brother Hale” or just “Matt” seems to get through for now.
Book: Wilmington’s Lie: The Murderous Coup of 1898 and the Rise of White Supremacy by David Zucchino
Music: Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 in F Major by Johann Sebastian Bach
Movie: Attack on Terror: The FBI vs. the Ku Klux Klan (docudrama from the 1970’s)